Terms & Conditions:
1. A £200 per week deposit is required within 7 days of making the provisional booking. The balance is due 8 weeks before arrival. If you book less than 8 weeks before you arrive full payment is required at the time of booking.
2. Cancellations will result in the loss of your deposit. If new tenants can be found then your deposit will be refunded in full. Failure to pay 8 weeks before the rental period starts will result in your deposit being lost and holiday cancelled.
3. All rentals begin at 4.00pm on the first date of the booking and end at 10.00am on checkout day. You must not arrive early as cleaning of the property is to be carried out.
4. The number of people must not exceed six unless otherwise agreed with owner beforehand.
5. Your damage deposit of £200 will paid back to you within two weeks after the end of the rental period, minus any costs of damage caused by the tenants.
6. The owners of River Lot Paradise are under no circumstances liable for accidents in the villa or outside on the property.
7. The owners of River Lot Paradise accepts no responsibility for personal injury to the guests and his invitees. This includes injuries to any pets.
8. There will be no compensation paid for events which cannot be controlled (force majure) by the owners. Examples include: ferry/tunnel strikes, storms etc. Your own travel insurance is required to cover for such events.
9. Smoking inside the property is strictly prohibited.
10. Well behaved dogs are allowed, please observe the following rules:
Dogs must be under strict control at all times whilst on the property.
Any fouling of lawns etc must be cleared up immediately.
Dogs hair must be well cleared up before departing.
Do not let your dog go into the swimming pool..
11. The owners are allowed to enter the property to carry out essential maintenance, grass cutting etc